The Paul Finnimore Trust has been established to provide a meaningful contribution to the support and care of students with specific pastoral care needs.
The target group is likely to include:
- Lower socio-economic families,
- Single parent families,
- Families unable to provide or access specific support that is required.
The students who might benefit from the Trust are not restricted to those currently attending Villanova College. Indeed, the Trust will be used to assist students who have never, and may never, attend Villanova, provided the requisite need is established.
Use of Trust funds may include contributions to:
- Specialised teaching resources,
- Specialised study equipment,
- Access to specialised tutoring, learning support and treatment
- Assistance in participating in school activities, e.g. camps and excursions.
To apply for funding please complete the Online Funding Request Form